Social Work, Rehabilitation and Specialist Support

  1. Social Work and Rehabilitation support

    Our social work and rehabilitation services can help you to get the most of life when you are living with a sensory loss

  2. Specialist Support in Angus

    On behalf of Angus Council we offer specialist information, equipment and support for people with sensory loss.

If you live in Aberdeen, Angus, Dundee or Moray, we provide a service on behalf of your council

Click here if you live in Aberdeen City

Click here if you live in Angus

Click here if you live in Dundee City

Click here if you live in Moray

If you don't live in any of these areas you might still be able to come to NESS to use the facilities and some of our other services, which are provided by the charity.