Arbroath Eyes & Ears
- Joan Kennedy
- 0345 27 12345
What is it and who is it for?
The group is a social and information group for people experiencing sensory loss in the Arbroath area.
Where and when do you meet?
Russell Square Lounge, Russell Square, Arbroath, monthly on a Monday afternoon from 1pm – 3pm.
Dates for 2019:
Monday 14th January: 1-2pm Derek Mitchell, Police Scotland
Monday 11th February: Kirsten Couper, Bellrock Lighthouse
Monday 11th March: John Whitfield, Deafblind Scotland
Monday 15th April: Jean Clark, The Silverline
Monday 13th May: Mike Beale, Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance
- Monday 10th June Lisa Webster, Angus Independent Advocacy
- Monday 15th July Strawberry Tea & Games
- Monday 12th August Lunch at Banchory Bus 11.30am
- Monday 9th September 2pm Tour of Arbroath Abbey
- Monday 14th October Paul Russell, Tayside Mountain Rescue
- Monday 11th November Charlie Williamson Music
- Monday 9th December Xmas Lunch at the Town House
What do you do?
We have guest speakers suggested by the group and also plan to have some outings. We also have some time for a cup of tea and a chat.
How do I join?
Either just come along to the group or contact Joan Kennedy at NESS.
What is the subscription or cost to members?
Currently all it costs is £1 donation towards teas and coffees.
Who should I contact for more information?
Joan Kennedy, Volunteer Coordinator at NESS