Angus Hearing Aid Drop In Clinics
NHS Tayside volunteers run the following Hearing Aid drop in Clinics:
- Abbey Health Centre (Arbroath): Thursdays from 2pm - 4pm
- Carnoustie Library: second Thursday of the month from 10am - 12pm
- Kirriemuir Health Centre: First and third Wednesday of every month from 2pm - 4pm
- Links Health Centre (Montrose): Second and fourth Friday of every month from 10am - 12pm
- Monifieth Library: Last Thursday of each Month 10am - 12pm
- Whitehills HCCC (Forfar): Tuesdays from 10am - 12pm and Thursdays from 1.45pm-3.45pm
NHS Volunteers can replace tubing for standard NHS hearing aids with ear moulds, provide and fit replacement batteries on production of your NHS yellow book.
They are unable to replace tubing and domes for Open Fit Style Hearing Aids.
For repair appointments, please contact the Audiology Department at Kings Cross Hospital, Stracathro Hospital or Perth Royal Infirmary.
For more information, please see the leaflet NHS Tayside Hearing Aid Drop in Clinics in Angus
Audiology Department, Kings Cross Health and Community Care Centre, Clepington Road, Dundee DD3 8EA.
Telephone: 01382 596965
Textphone: 07833 046858